Today is day 7 of the week-long Your Turn Challenge, started by @winniekao. The prompt for this final post is “What are you taking away from this challenge?”
I am taking a few things away:
- It is not hard to blog each day if you just set aside a few minutes.
- Having a prompt question is a great way to get bloggers started.
- I need to work on my writing style: I continue to be envious of those who are more pithy in their wording and more agile with sentence structure.
- Blogging is a fabulous reflection tool, and helps solidify my thoughts. I already knew this, but Your Turn Challenge provided a useful reminder.
- I need to think what I want my blog to be: currently it is named “What I learned today.” I need to decide if that is what I want to focus on or on something else.
So, thanks @winniekao, #yourturnchallenge has given me a great deal to think about. I wish we could continue. 🙂